So you want to be a Mathematician? Research to find out more.
1. Create a project in Noodletools for your citations (At least 3 sources)
2. Using the links below, find information to answer your research questions
3. Check with your teacher to find out which sites are best for your person.
- 1.Check this site for 5 from the list: http://famous-mathematicians.org
- 2.Biographies of Women Mathematicians: http://www.agnesscott.edu/lriddle/women/alpha.htm
- 3. This popular bio.com website has a few of the Mathematicians: http://www.biography.com/people/groups/academics-mathematicians
- 4.Famous Mathematicians: http://www.famous-mathematicians.com
- 5. These famous people happen to be Mathematicians: http://www.thefamouspeople.com/mathematicians.php
- 6. This website collects data of all kinds, including information on Mathmaticians: http://www.barcodesinc.com/articles/biographies-of-africa-american-mathematicians.htm
- 7. Look here for Blackwell, Cox and Banneker only: http://www.gradeamathhelp.com/black-mathematicians.html
- 8. History of Mathmatics with biographies of a LARGE number of Mathematicians: http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/
- 9. Ignore the crazy looking background because this site has a great list: http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/PEEPS/madprofiles.htm